I saw this. Stephen King's views on Rowling and Meyer.
“People are attracted by the stories, by the pace and in the case of Stephenie Meyer, it’s very clear that she’s writing to a whole generation of girls and opening up kind of a safe joining of love and sex in those books. It’s exciting and it’s thrilling and it’s not particularly threatening because they’re not overtly sexual. A lot of the physical side of it is conveyed in things like the vampire will touch her forearm or run a hand over skin, and she just flushes all hot and cold. And for girls, that’s a shorthand for all the feelings that they’re not ready to deal with yet.”“Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.”OMG. Stephen King's books have never really appealed to me but I am now considering to start reading them.
Who knew that he and I had such similar views?
Many might disagree with me but I'm starting to dislike the Twilight saga more and more.
I really loved Harry Potter, though some would think that it's childish.
Every character, every event, every line was carefully planned out and every word written was written for a reason.
I've re-read each and every HP book for at least 5 times and each time I find that is has more symbolism, more foreshadow, and more mythology that I've missed the first time.
Even though I've practically memorised the story by heart I can still learn something different each time I read.
I was so absorbed in the story I felt like I lived in the HP world.
Ahhh I love it so much.
For Twilight though, I can't say the same.
Okay shall not continue, I don't wanna get flamed -,-
Okay anyway,

Furthermore,

Ouhhhhh, some lovely blackmail material, ain't it? x)
English today was kinda easy.
Science was a killer, here goes my A1.
Hopefully can get A2 but it's like I already lost 14 marks at least.
So more possibly a B3. Ughhhhhh, ):
F&N and HCL tomorrow, can slack liao whoooooo.
Gonna cram some last minute F&N info later on.
Kkotboda Namja is on cable now. TTFN.
tee-hee.