I really really like U R Man by SS501. :D The song title sounds somewhat ridiculous but the lyrics are actually pretty nice. I don't know why they call it 'U R Man' anyway, it makes no sense, and has absolutely no link whatsoever with the song -.- I think its meant to be pronounced as 'Your Man', LOL.
Anyway, Bad Woman - F.T Island
It's a new song. :)
It's Friday the thirteen peoplez. IPP today was somewhat entertaining. I realise my reaction is really very slow oh my God. When the siren rang I'm still in a blank state while everyone around me started doing something. LOL so I started taking the masking tape and helped to tear them up. I'm not much of a help anyway, more like an obstacle. *shrugs* Seeing that the windows at the left side of the class are already mostly sealed up I went to the right side to find yurou. The right side is very overcrowded plus noisy. Cause mostly all the boys are there and they kept shouting "masking tape!" at yurou. I just stood there and watch. There was really not much that I could help anyway.
Hongjin must be the champion slacker of the day. When I turned from the left side to go to the right side (lol wtf so confusing) I saw him and weejoon taking out their DM cards. (?!) Hello?! They're playing DM at this kind of time man, I can't believe it -.- So I guess if there are really toxic gases coming in, they're not gonna attempt to save themselves. They're just gonna spend the last few moments of their lives playing DM, -_-
After sealing all the openings, the classroom was so dark. I walked around telling people: "wah so romantic" LMAO. The boys all started getting out their DM or I-don't-know-what cards and the girls just chitchatted and some of them played Truth or Dare. I seriously felt myself going mental being trapped in sucha dark room. I can't think properly and I was so bored I felt like screaming. Somemore weejoon / weekiat / yeowwee took turns to sit my chair to play DM with hongjin. Cause hongjin sit behind me, then my place become DM centre like that x.x I can't even sit on my chair, had to stand and walk around. *screams* Ate chocolates and snacks though, ;P
When the all-clear sign is finally given everyone dashed outside to breathe. Ahhh I realised I took fresh air for granted. Me is gonna treat fresh air very seriously from now on. I think if I stayed in the stuffy classroom for longer I might have fainted.
When to the MPH for boring stuff and had recess.
That's when the most infuriating stuff comes. We were apparently very noisy, so Mr See asked both the Sec 1s and 2s to go sit down at the parade square under the sun. It was so f-hot, I thought I was on the verge of dying. First no fresh air then got hot sun -.- After we quiet down they started to send us back to class. Mrs Tan called 2D to stand up and go back to class, so half the class walked up. Somehow the other half didn't followed I don't know why. When the first half reached the classroom Ryan called them back down to parade square. And Mrs Tan scolded us for "blocking 2H's way". Like wtf we were called to stand up earlier than them leh for goodness' sake. By right we're supposed to go first right, how come become we block 2H's way ?! Plus we were scolded as being deaf and blind for blocking her form class' way who're supposed to go later than us. I have nothing against 2H, really. I just absolutely cannot stand the biased old hag. My God, we had to wait until all the sec 2 classes have gone back before we can go as our punishments for blocking 2H's way. Under the blazing hot sun. One can really die. The whole class were so pissed off at her.
Went back to class to do reflections thing, mostly copied from Edmund though hahah !
Went to MPH again after that for some Total Defence thing, watched skit and animations. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. My past experiences of Total Defence-related stuff were pretty horrendous. This time it was actually quite funny.
CO was yayyyyyyyy. My passion for CO is totally back. Even the carrying of instruments were not too bad today because I don't have any burden or stress on me anymore ! :) I really like drumming, though ahzhao's speed is like kinda slow, so not that much of excitement. All chenlaoda's fault lah, he everytime train us play until super fast. Then during combined, the speed became slow as compared -.- I really want to thank Jiaying. Seriously my life is saved. She's so amazing manzxczx, I love her. :D Plus she's really suitable for paigu, ahzhao agreeeeees ! Ah I'm so happy so happy so happy so happy.
Zijian taught us new ways of drumming. LOL his shaking of arms is so comical HAHA. & he said that drumming is somehow a little related to dancing ? Ah then why am I in ? I'm so amazingly uncoordinated.
Mummy, Brevian ahma and Annice gave us valentine's day presents. It's either candies or chocolates, made my tongue go a bit numb with all the sweetness. Valentine's day doesn't make a difference to me, I think it makes people very materialistic. It's practically a Hallmark nonsense and it's sucha waste of money and time. All the chocolates, flowers and cards company look forward to this day when all the fake people buy their products to so-called "express their love". I doubt that "expressing your love" equals to "waste money to buy chocolates and flowers!" Why buy flowers, they always wilt so fast. And why buy chocolates, you're making your partner fat and unhealthy. So inconsiderate. Buy vitamins instead, at least that shows that you care about your partner's health. Oh okay, I guess my mentality's a little different from others. The rest of the school are still pretty hyped up for Valentine's day. It's not my fault, my parents have been commenting about how Valentine's day is a waste of time and money since I'm very young. I heard it every year as I grow.
Huahua, there's quite a number of homework for this weekend. I'm beginning to like homework, I'm turning into a freak. I really hope to obtain good results for Common Test. Even daddy has noticed my sudden change in attitude. He's usually so ignorant.
Ahh tomorrow's Saturday, there'll be Shugo Chara and more manga scans'll be coming out. tee-hee.
P.S/ April hurt her leg, hope she gets well soon. :D Love you, dajie.