<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 3, 20099:05 PM

I finished my very cute artwork today. Yay finally!
I dragged it for three weeks or so already HAHA.
But Mr Teo obviously doesn't care.
Recently he's been giving 90 marks to those guai people and very lousy marks to those not-so-guai people.
Obviously the guai people are mostly the girls right,
so the guys keep saying that he is a lecherous old man lol -.-
Hongjin said my artwork very ugly but his very nice why he get 70 I get 90.
I think he blind already, his artwork so common and ugly can get 70 very good liao.
Yurou agrees with me! :)

Anyway I realised that Guodong is very super annoying lor!
!#$%^&*)*#$% He kept saying that I ____ ____ .
Plus, he's very rude ._____.

CO was uhm, okay.
Zhaolaoshi didn't even bothered to scold me much. ;x
I got some parts right, but am still unable to go through the whole song flawlessly.
Very sorry for making so many innocent people play again & again just because I play wrong.
Problem is I don't know why I play wrong leh. :X
I can get it perfectly right during sectionals or when I play alone leh.
Somehow whenever I mix with the orchestra I get confused. -___-
Ughhhhhh am gonna practise & practise & practise & practise during percuz tomorrow.
I really don't want to bang wall on Thursday. :/

There's no exact audition anyway, it was just..normal -.-
But zhaolaoshi was extra-picky. So, Percuz 我们一起加油! B-)

I need to do maths, but I don't mind cause we're at chapter 2 now.
Damn easy, (:
& there's history test tomorrow, nothing to revise though.

CO is taking up so much of my time, @.@
This week I'm vvvvvvvvvvvvery busy, ):

Okay bye I feel so guilty to still be blogging at such a crucial time.
tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx