I can't believe I'm up to blog at such a time. Normally I just woke up at this time hehheh. The time is actually 2:01 now -.-
Went for Sunday's performance rehearsal yesterday morning, played so many songs -.- Then faster rush home and eat then went back to school for Saturday's performance rehearsal. While waiting for everyone to come back from their lunch / home / whatever, jasmine they all played the 蝉歌 & 石板腰鼓 we played during the SYF rehearsal. Alright my paigu sucked. A lot -,- It's like totally out of rhythm, it sounded hilarious. :/ Ahhh I'm so embarrassed x_x
We rehearsed 5 songs which I'm lazy to name. & somehow Junhong said 打击乐 = 打击子悦, so my name become 打击乐 already, -___- We went to eat dinner at 5 something and went back to carry instruments. Me was nervous before the performance cause my hands always get stuck when linking two songs. But in the end it was alright, :) Jamie got some mistakes on her drumset but overall still well done. :D On the way back Junhong kept talking and his saliva kept flying around like raining like that -.- Anyway we reached school at around 9:30 and we placed some instruments in the D&T room. Jamie wanted to go to the toilet and on the way to the staircase leading downstairs we switched off the lights. It was so dark, the corridor outside the science labs was especially scary. Luckily Jamie was there with me, such a reassuring presence.
Hahah when Jamie saw that the staircase gate was closed she screamed. And I realised my reaction very slow. After she screamed I was like: eh why she scream? then I saw the closed gate -.- Anyway daddy was still working at that time so I had to take the bus home. I reached home at 10 something and peijun asked me to plan where to put the instruments for Sunday. I stayed till 12 to write all the songs, instruments and arrangement out. It was interesting. Kind of.
I actually asked Tini to wake me up at 6:40am today but she was too busy cooking to notice the time. In the end daddy screamed at me at 6:57am to wake me up. Cause I'm too used to Tini waking me up every morning and anyone other than her will have a hard time waking me up :x Somehow I managed to brush my teeth wash my face wear my clothes etc all in 5 minutes. But I managed to bang into door clashed into table and wake my whole family too LOL. Daddy was able to drive me to school by 7:08, wow record time man.
I gave peijun my arrangement list and we carried down instruments. The paigu hates me. I've got two injuries on my arms all because of the paigu -.- One is on my right arm, the paigu stand slashed my skin. Amazing. The other one is on my left hand's thumb. The thumb slamed against the paigu's don't-know-which-part and started bleeding. I can't move my left hand very much now. Cause apparently when I move my left hand it'll hurt my left thumb. Very troublesome y'know -_-
We played many many songs, it was all okay. I'm particularly happy about shibanyaogu. :D I played drum and paigu, ehhehheh my paigu beats were right. x) I think playing drum helps cause I'll know what is the speed and not count faster. Maybe it has something to do with zhaolaoshi not being there too. The stool corrupted halfway through square 4 btw, it was hilarious.
I just re-read the post. I'm definitely not lying when I say my summary sucks. I'm very tired now. I feel like I can faint anytime. So pardon for the sucky post. I still have maths homework, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to revise for maths test. And hopefully finish task analysis by today too.