<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, February 24, 20095:12 PM

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE TRAILER!

Woohoo, many loves.

Ron: I'm in love with her!
Harry: Alright. Fine. You're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?
Ron: [pauses] No. Can you introduce me?

*Romilda Vane and Harry are staring at each other across the library*
Hermione: [snaps her fingers] Hey, she's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.
Harry: But I am the Chosen One.
Hermioner: [smacks him on the head with the newspaper]
Harry: Sorry. Um..kidding.




For entertainment purposes, you can watch the trailer in Japan too.

It's slightly different from the official one, I wonder why.
Anyway, it's weird hearing Dumbledore's name with the Japanese accent hahahah.
"Konichiwa, Daniel Radcliffe-des". OMG SO FUNNY.

Ahhh why is it July? I want to watch it now. ):
So exciting right oh my God so exciting leh. Can't wait can't wait can't wait.
I'm gonna go re-read it soon again, refresh my memory a bit.
I love the sixth one, even though ol' Dumby died.
I can't wait for the seventh one too, even more exciting man my god.
Yay lovely Alan Rickman. :D

Home Ec today was as expected, kinda easy.
Seems like no one actually takes it seriously.
Have that kind of very relaxing atmosphere in the class, so unlike the one we had during Science hahah.
Though, I didn't actually have the time to memorise on how to remove stains and stuff.
Wahlau see also pekchek. How come chocolate tomato sauce oil paint ink blood tea coffee icecream must use different ways ?
So troublesome. Just invent some universal way then everything use one way wash okay already.
Then I cannot remember so just put in the words I saw in the book.
What liquid laundry detergent warm water gently run soak pre-wash stain remover and crap.
Just anyhow form sentence with the above words hahahahahah.
Actually test should end at 10:05 but Mr Teo memory not so good, he went to collect our papers at 10:00 when the bell rings.
No objections, everyone finished and we can get early recess muahaha.

HCL is a bit hard leh.
Estimate I lost 8 marks already oh my God please !!
): I need to get an A1 for my chinese or else...

.



..



...




....




...




..




.



TUITION SESSIONS WITH MOMMY!

I assure you, it's not something that you would look forward to.
I already have maths sessions with daddy, I do still want to sleep do homework eat bathe shit watch tv read fanfic watch kkotboda namja watch anime read manga obess over kimbum.
I'm hoping that I'll get an A1. Or maybe A2 still acceptable.
If I ever get into B category, I'm doomed.

Got back maths results today. 29/35 ! :-D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I'm happy.
Smsed mom and dad the moment I got the results. :)
It's not the paper easy ok! Got people fail hor.
Okay lah got a few fail only, so actually the paper is quite easy.
Highest is as expected, Liyi. (:
34/35, can you believe it ?!
Yurou got the same mark as me. I'm catching up hor muahaha.
And speaking of yurou right, I helped her to copy homework today leh.
Cause she needed to go celebrate Jinteng's birthday then I help her copy -.-
Somemore that homework I long time ago do finish liao. ;P
I'm right, she's really a paikia. x)

English results seem to be pretty lousy.
Mrs Tan said that at least 50% of the people failed in our class. (?)
Not sure is at least 50% or around 50% or below 50%. I only know is something 50% heh.

History results for us seem to be okay.
Mdm Nora told 2H that 2D's overall results better than them.
I can only wish. Tomorrow should be getting back the paper, or the results at least.

Many maths homework leh.
Plus, I don't understand a single thing about Factorisation.
Must faster ask daddy or else I don't know how to do and start to owe homework like last year again.
Not a happy memory.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx