<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, February 21, 20098:18 PM

Go watch go watch go watch! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzruWxDX9w
It's too bad embed is disabled. But you'll regret so much if you don't go and watch it.
Oooooooooooooh Kim Bum!

Jiamin erjie watches Kkotboda Namja too, under my influence maybe? Hehe. :)

I've taken my love for Kim Bum to a whole new stage.
I went to his Cyworld and oh my God it's all in Korean.
But it's alright, I somehow manage to get into his profile despite the huge language barrier.
Mmmh you can go and have a look to: http://www.cyworld.com/kim__beom. :)

Anyway, I'm liking Kim So Eun / Ga Eul so much. :D
I believe everyone knows that Korea is particularly famous for their plastic surgery and many of the female stars have undergone it. BUT.
Kim So Eun here is a natural beauty, ta-dah ! :)
Oooh she's already cute in her early days.

To show the contrast, I'll give you another example.
For example, let's say, Kim Ah Joong.
She's the, you know, 200 pounds movie female lead.
In the show she's this fat and ugly girl who gone through plastic surgery.
I'll say in real life it's not much difference too.

I mean, duh, would anyone believe that she didn't go through plastic surgery ?
The features look totally different, -______-

Yah you get my point. Kim So Eun is really a beauty.
Yey, I'm leaving Bummie to her happily. :-)

Still stucked at episode 11, it's the part when some guy tried to hook on with Jandi to get revenge with Junpyo.
Ugh I've always hated this part even in the Taiwanese version.
Am trying to put off this part until episode 15 and 16 comes out next week with some SoEulmate scenes so that I have the motivation to continue watching.

"Honja dashi tto crying for you
Honja dashi tto missing for you
Baby I love you I'm waiting for you."
Ah, waiting for you too, Hyunjoong oppa.
HAHA I'm high. :P

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx