Honestly? I only like the part from 1:52 onwards. They should make another song out of it -.- Gah I have to listen to all the crap in front just for my fav 18secs. "Oh baby baby bayyyyyyy-beh." HAHA.
Didn't blog yesterday. Was too busy sewing my collage after percuz. I finished it! In three hours or so. Unlike yurou who did it for many days. Muahaha. Anyway it looks okay if you look at it from far. If you look closely you can see the threads are all squiggly squiggly and some long some short. Damn ugly one I tell you. But at least it can hold the pieces together so don't care lah. & Mdm Pan would definitely believe that I did it myself lol. I seriously suck at sewing and I have no patience whatsoever. Plus my eyesight not very good so I had a hard time making the thread go through the needle hole. And my fingers are so not nimble. Had a hard time tying the knots too. My mom sat beside me and kept laughing -______-
It reminds me that when I was young (oh I sound old), mom used to teach me how to knit flowers, small hats etc. But of course I have no patience and the irritating threads kept tangling. It takes such a long time and my back will ache after a while. See, short attention span. In the end my maid learnt how to knit while I did not. And I gave up -.-
Anyway, got back history results. There's 16 failures. And I'm...........thankfully, not one of them. But it's a 26.5/50. I barely passed. Was kinda disappointed as it's so far off my expectations. Expected to get a 35 but apparently, I think too highly of myself -,- I'm certain the problem lies with my SEQ. Shall get back the paper on Monday and improve on it. If MYE I get this kind of shit results I can go bang wall. Luckily mom did not have much comments about it, .___. Was kinda shocked by her lack of reaction. Haven't told dad about it, but as long as it's not maths he doesn't care much. Psst, my sis's maths is deproving. Yes, my status is finally rising. My sis can no longer insult me about me and my lousy maths results. It is time for a change, darlings. *smiles slyly*
Heard that I had the highest marks in English for my class yesterday. But wasn't 100% sure as I did not see it myself. But of course, it was enough to lighten my mood over my history results tragedy.
During percuz Jamie was being her "considerate" self as usual by jumping and skipping around the CO room saying the she got 34/35 for maths. Way to go for her maturity -.- Percuz was really damn slack, I did practically nothing. Chenlaoshi was busy teaching Jiayi junior the, uhm, xylophone. And teaching Jamie the drumset. I practised a bit of paigu cause even though I'm not required to play it for shibanyaogu, I'm still supposed to learn it as my speciality. And he said it's best to have three specialities so I had to practise timpani too. -.-
I played one round of paigu for chenlaoda to listen and he said I played well. Yay and I told him that that's because I have no pressure now ehhehhheh. :D
Played throwing-magnets-at-whiteboard game. Jamie invented it. They'll bounce off the board and drop all around the bass drum and timpani. Tomorrow we'll have a hard time picking them up -.-
Today, we really received our english marks. There's only 13 passes. OH MY GOD PLEASE. That's like, really, awful. We had to go in front by index number to see our marks and I was so goddamn nervous. I could feel my heart beating so fast okay -.- Cause she said she re-marked the papers. So I was wondering: Oh my God, don't tell me she re-marked mine and I failed. But uh, no. I did not. Thank God. 24/35. Highest in class with Natalie I think. :) A B3. Liyi is one mark below and uh, well, many failed. And a few cried I think. Everyone's mood was like so depressed then since I never fail somemore get highest, the situation was so awkward ! It's like, people fail, then I say comforting things I will still sound very fake cause I passed so I won't understand their feelings -.- And I've always suck at this kind of emotional feelings so all I could say was: Nevermind, next time work harder. Like wtf even I think it sounds so...wrong. & it seems so inappropriate for me to be saying that -.-
Mrs Tan lectured us on something which I'm not gonna elaborate about. Damn. I don't think I'm wrong. But on some occasions she can be quite funny. Ahhh I sound so contradicting. :x
The whole sec 2 cohort is so depressed over their english marks. Though frankly speaking I'm more worried about my science marks. THAT would kill me.
Anyway mom doesn't think that 24/35 is a high mark. Cause she still has that warped idea that failing is a major deal and all. I wonder how she's gonna react when I reach sec 3. She thinks that 75 can get A1 is such a joke. My dad says that back in their times must 90 then can get A1. Then he proceeded to tell me how many 100`s he got LOL -.- Then my mom will say other than maths her other subjects all full marks. (see, bad maths genes) Because they did not attend secondary school here and I'm the oldest (aka first experiment of the secondary school experience). And I used to get 80`s back in primary school. PLUS it's not helping that my sis kept coming home with constant 90`s !! Living in a house with so many geniuses is not much of an ego boost -.-
I'm still sad about my history results. Even hongjin got much higher than me T.T Kaichun also -.- Before taking the results they kept saying that they confirm fail -_- There must be some major mistake I can't believe I got 26.5 only !! And hongjin is not helping by keep saying: How come your history so low ? Gah zz, ):
Not sure if we'll be getting back Science results tomorrow. Anyway next Monday will be hell, should be getting all results back.
Ah btw I hate myself so much. Careless mistakes for maths, could've gotten another 5 marks. The other 1 mark is I really don't know. Could have gotten 34/35. *sigh*
Enough ranting. I need to do research now. I don't know how to do leh. For goodness sake Mdm Pan think we what, never even explain a bit. Plus heart disease patients can't eat so many things where the hell do I find so many recipes ?!