Did uhm, throwing-hockey-balls or whatever you call it for PE today.
Yay, no 2.4km running. ((:
Was kinda fun to see yurou's funny actions. :D
Though I doubt mine was any better but..I can't see myself so yeah.
Science is funny nowadays. Though it's biology, which I really dislike.
But Mr Neo is such a great teacher that has no boundaries whatsoever and he just says whatever that comes into his mind HAHA.
Everytime I think of diffusion I will think of the fart particles rofl -,-
English was ehhhhh okay.
There's an essay for homework. Tiring, ):
And anyway everyone's expecting so much from me just cause I somehow miraculously got the highest mark in English in class.
I myself wonder how I got it too.
Just go in read passages do questions only what.
I didn't even bother to revise for it.
Huh I'm 1st for something that I didn't even revise for. Next time all don't want revise already lah!
F&N was slackish as usual, what a total waste of time.
Grr really hate F&N. Coursework damn troublesome.
I then don't care what the heart disease patients eat lah :@
Edmund went to do NCC stuff halfway so I had to sweep the floor myself :'(
And it was right after F&N so many people did the collage and there's cloths and strings and glitters on the floor -.-
Whenever there's CO I'm in a good mood cause I get to laugh a lot.
Really a lot a lot.
HAHAH we'll just laugh about random things.
Went with ahju jiamin yurou jamie jinteng and pohchoo to different playgrounds too.
We act like we have deprived childhoods -,-
CO after that was okay, but practice was not in the hall so I'm kinda depressed.
:(HAHA I really like playing with peijun lol.
Plus I've gotten so used to calling peijun "mummy".
That time I was walking with Joanna, then I saw peijun so I automatically greeted her "mummy", and after that Joanna gave me a weird look LOL.
Anyway we have this awesome tacit agreement between us, so it makes working with her even more fun and entertaining. :D
Probably because we have to work together for both songs hah.
I really love jiaee but I also really hate her sometimes.
She came to me today and said: "I'm gonna tell you something really outdated." Then, "Siajiaheng". So long ago already oh my God -.-
Remind me to kill Royston Beh when I get to see him someday.
GRR.
And, I don't want to elaborate.
It's so embarrassing, x__x
Plus jamie and jiaee is irritating lor.
If you ever thought that jamie is a mature person, with her being an ex-monitress and ex-prefect and all, you could not have been any more W-R-O-N-G.
In fact, you know, she might just be the most childish of percuz.
Y'know why I say she only the most childish of percuz?
Cause yurou is the most most childish of all.
HAHAHA kidding lah. I'm not any better actually. :P
Ah my life's gonna be
really busy from now on.
With all the extra Monday combined practices, projects and all.
Speaking of projects, I still have an english one.
Though we're letting Edmund do most of the job.
Ahhhhh well, can I just click the presentation slides and let others do the talking?
Talking is so not my advantage.
Finally I can sleep late tomorrow.
Sis is going for a birthday party yay finally there's peace !
I still owe Mrs Ng quite a number of homework.
But am not dreading them a lot cause
I can do them !
YAY, DADDY ROCKS. :-P
I'm gonna ask him more about factorisation too, even though I sort of grasped it already.
I'm feeling grumpy now. I need my sleep. Bye.
tee-hee.