[edit @ 11.46pm]
Mmmh yes I'm editting this at such a stupid hour.
I just finished hugging the buddha's leg.
Luckily don't have to burn the midnight oil.
YAY I understood the acid and alkali thing already.
Whoooooooo I'm feeling 80% confident for tomorrow's test.
Hopefully all will go well. ;)
[/edit]
Brr. The internet explorer in my laptop can't be used.
So have to use MF and I only realised that my current blogskin should be seen in MF instead of IE.
In MF it's in the middle while in IE its more to the right.
Okay hahah random.
I believe many of us received a message that goes something like this:
Kindly spread the news to your friends. If possible, do not go Bugis these few days. Terrorists may plan to bomb that area. This msg was forwarded from my friend's army friend who said they're alrd on 24hrs standby. Not sure how true but a friend was at Bugis today and there were really many policeman. Or this:
Kindly spread e news to ur frens. If possible do nt go to Bugis thse few days. Terrorists may plan to bomb ard tat area. Tis msg was forwarded from my fren's army fren who said thy're alrdy 24hrs standby. Nt sure hw true but a fren was at Bugis 2day saw a number of policeman. Just spread to e ones u care.Or any other. They have the same content anyway.
Even my mom received one hahah! She was considering whether to send it to her friends or not.
And obviously it was fake. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh -,-
Freaking hoax.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/410609/1/.html /
http://938live.sg/portal/site/938Live/menuitem.43735da1634c4377d21b2910618000a0/?vgnextoid=bcfed2208539f110VgnVCM1000001f0aa8c0RCRD&mcParam=18d2638896593110VgnVCM100000e101000aRCRDLame shit, that guy's too bored is it. Waste money.
Ugh still have homework leh.
Busy busy busy. ;x
I might come and edit this post later. Bye. :)
tee-hee.