Yesterday went to eat lunch with 9 people. Then after that they want walk around and see sec1s. Jiamin spotted one shuaige from 1E lmao. Spotted Miss. Yellow Bag, my god, she looks qianbian. Practice was so lifeless, sat there and froze to death, -____- Btw, I put the song above got reason one. During practice jiaee's phone suddenly got one voice singing: 永远~ Then we all burst out laughing. Very hilarious at that moment lol. - I woke up at 6am in the morning cause I promised to take bus with jiaee. Actually my dad wanted to drive me there, but he came back really late last night so I asked him to go back to sleep. See I so good right. In the end I nearly got molested by jiaee LOL. Practised the two songs a few times then carry instruments down. Ugh you can't believe how exhausting that is. Performance was good, then we bring part of the instruments down to sports hall and some back to CO room. We managed to get high even without the help of chocolates, woohoo. Okay lah I also forgot what I do, i think basically is just shout around and anyhow drum. Oh ya jiaee very very very zz cause she pushed me towards someone. -__- &, Ahgong play drumset super cooooool until I think I'm going deaf. He folded his trousers look veryyyy stupid man. AHAHAHAH.
I think the sec1s looked rather uninterested leh. Maybe they were scared off by the sounds we produced.
We carried back the instruments and I felt like dying. It's something I can't elaborate with words, at least not with my somewhat limited vocabulary. Rested at CO room until too hungry already. Actually I wanted daddy to bring me back home, but turned out he went to work. He've been working till midnight everyday. I didn't see him for 5 days already. ):
Went to the Jap foodcourt, the one that mom abandoned me and go with sis. Ate Salmon Omelette Rice that jiaee recommended. Then me and jamie went to library. She says that I'm turning her into a nerd. Though this sounds corny but I'm gonna say: Reading is fun. Then we went to CC cause she said that OHSHC 13 is published. :D But we only can find the chinese version. Then we went to the new Popular bookstore. So big very nice. :) Jamie took a Mickey mouse hand puppet and began mimicking his voice. Very suitable leh, sounds a lot alike to Mickey. Then hor, I don't want elaborate already. I'm just gonna say that I took the Minnie mouse hand puppet. I don't have any intentions of molesting Minnie, seriously ! HAHAHA I feel like laughing everytime I remember Minnie.
Then Jamie went home and I stayed at the library. Turns out I remembered wrongly the shuttle bus time. But then while I was calling home I spotted mom and sis. Then mom wanted to go for massage, and since I nothing to do so I watched the 'Reunion Dinner' show interview or don't-know-what. I'm surprised by how many boliao people Yishun holds. So many people crowding around to watch those so-called stars. This kind of drama also got people see, my god -.- Anyway it was rather pointless to see cause everyone is crowding around. In the end I can't stand how ridiculous it is so I just stood there and tried to tune out their loud voices disrupting the peace. Really very loud leh, somemore the host laugh until so disgusting.
Then I went home. I'm so tired. Tomorrow wake up surely die ugh. On Wednesday we'll rearrange the instruments, then on friday we'll carry them up to the hall, then wednesday we must rearrange back again wtf. -_-
Btw I watch Shugo Chara 65. Surprisingly there was a subbed one so fast manzxzx. Mainly all Ikuto scenes leh OMG OMG OMG. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. ;))) I can't wait for episode 66, got both Tadase and Ikuto heh.
I realised three things yesterday, very surprising. Really unexpected. Muahahahahahaha.
I need to do my homework, and revise for science test on monday %&^)*%&^#$!( tee-hee.