<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, January 24, 200912:50 PM

One Word - F.T Island

This is a song for the K-drama 'On Air'.
I didn't watch it but judging from the advertisements it looks not bad.

Unforgettable - DBSK :D

I only understand some Korean, so mostly I don't know what the hell they are singing about.
I just like the melody of it lol. :D

I love Anime Media so much man. Their speed of uploading Shugo Chara is like, whoa.
Somemore is subbed version ones. Fabulous!

I read Kaichou wa maid-sama up until chapter 33 yesterday.
YAYYYY. :D

I realise Tadase looks cute. As in, very cute. Until like girl already.

I am so bored ughhhhhhhhh.
Please come and talk to me.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx