<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, January 29, 20095:26 PM

Obession with the outer appearance means an inner void.

I've gave up on Sony Ericsson C905 long ago. It's like around $600+ now I think -,-
It's impossible that I'll be able to get it.


So I've set my sights on the stylish and chic Sony Ericsson W508!
I've heard that it's not on the expensive side. What a relief.
It doesn't come with a 8GB Memory Stick Micro / 8.1-megapixel camera like C905 does.
It's not a Cybershot phone, it's a walkman phone. :)
There's a 3.2-megapixel camera, Sensme™, Shake control, TrackID™, PlayNow™, gesture control and the many many random useless features.

This is the Metal Grey one, there's another one that's called Poetic White.
Have a look: here.
Under the 'See and try the W508', click 'See the W508'.
I think I prefer the Poetic White one, but if you choose Poetic White you'll only be able to choose your Style-up™ cover from Radial Blue, Splashed Art, Midnight Summer or Street Hip-hop.
While if you choose the Metal Grey one you'll only be able to choose from Mysterious Graffiti, Forest Green, Architectural Purple or Sunny Orange.
I quite like the Mysterious Graffiti actually, it's so unique lol.
But if I want the Poetic White version I'll have to choose the Midnight Summer one.
Alright this is getting to sound confusing so I shall not bore you.

I'm gonna ask daddy to teach me maths later. He's coming back early today.
Cause he'll be leaving for China tomorrow morning.

I hope tomorrow won't be too much of a disaster.
My paigu ugh.....):
I hope the new juniors would be crazy and fun. x)

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx