<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, January 14, 20098:21 PM

♥ The moment when we're meeting, will play out like a scene ; Straight off the silver screen.

Today is quite a happy day. For me.
I saw three shuaiges early in the morning. ( Err I sound so 花痴 -_- )
LOL.

I went to return yurou's book during morning assembly and since she's number 36 and I'm 10 I had to walk such a long way to find her and on the way I accidentally kicked a lot of people.
Ah, so guilty.

First two periods were HCL and we had to hand up Chinese workbook. But I left it under my table so I had to last-minute chiong. Thank you Joanna for the answers or else I would've to bring it home and it'll increase my bag weight thus causing my backbone to suffer and then I'll be even shorter.

Science was insufferable. I was torn between trying to not sleep and trying not to laugh.
The new topic, I forgot what it was, is incredibly boring.
Mr Neo was at the front talking about don't-know-what crap then everyone just stare blankly back at him while he kept on asking: "Do you understand?" to the walls.
I just occasionally nod a little when he glance at my direction lol.
I did not listen to one single thing he said except for the part when he elaborated about his secondary school life.
Ugh it's only the start of a new topic and I already don't know what the hell is he talking about.
There's a huge possibility of me failing Science now.

I'm starting to like music lessons. Not to mention that I still think that Mr Ong looks weird, its the body ratio I think. I don't know why but it just seems to me that he looks strange. I can't place my finger on it.
But he's, no doubt, a very good teacher. His lessons are 5785239y25249024x much more interesting than Mdm Chen's. Can watch Tom & Jerry leh. Can listen to different music, I've always particularly liked the Harry Potter theme.
Though, it's obvious that he has absolutely no power whatsoever over us LOL.
He doesn't get angry and just allows us to anyhow shout around.
HAHAHA what a nice break from all the screaming from Mdm Chen.

Yeowwee finally sang today during Music! We begged him for so long on the last lesson.
He sang the 小人物的心声, never out of tune leh!
Must ask him to join CSS next time.

Went to percuz today. I learnt the Shibanyaogu paigu part.
Then chenlaoda says that he's considering asking me to play paigu and asking peijun mummy to play drum for SYF. (?!)
Peijun mummy's not going for combined this Friday, so am to subsitute for her.
WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO OMG OMFG OMFHG !!?
I'm hyperventilating. But it's scary.
I'm gonna get scolded by ahzhao for 12345578693537 times.
Somemore I'll get nervous when people are looking, then I forgot what's next, then I mess up.
What if I forget when to start, I never play with whole orchestra before wahlau very scary leh wtf lor zz.
Ah, hell. Can I just die?

I'm gonna practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise and practise beforehand so that I'll get it scarred in my head and won't forget the beats no matter what.

Despite this, today is still quite a nice day as there's no homework.
YAYYYYYY.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx