(The one who starts the song is Jaejoong, {: ; Yunho is in the middle, he's the leader. ) Yelaoshi lectured us on not having enough class spirit in the morning. Our decorations were all half-done. So after lecturing and making everyone feel guilty, he gave us time to do deco. The outcome was quite satisfying, since we did super last-minute work. Everyone was like running here and there finding things to help with. Ah, guilty conscience.
I cannot keep my eyes open during History, I wonder why. It's not like Mdm Nora's boring, it's very interesting actually. But I just can't stop my eyelids from drooping -,-
During the CNY decoration judging, whole school was playing the bombing game lol. So entertaining. I think the judging went quite well, 2G guarantee 100% surely 1st place already. Quoting from Mrs Ng: "赢了咯!" I went into the class and snatched the food LOL.
I think that Aaron's new glasses make him look like a panda but jiaee protested. She and Jamie gave him a new name = shit. ROFLMAO.
Rehearsal was okay. Band's performance is really -thumbs up- . I keep humming the tune and jamie was driven mad by me. x) Yeowwee play drumset really very pro. I saw him play one tune that our dearest drumset expert Jamie has been trying out for so long but to not much avail. MUAHAHA.
The spotlight on stage very hot leh. We kept sweating -_- Anyway Jiaee invented this very tragic version of 恭喜. Sing until like some funeral song LOL.
Tomorrow have to wear uniform go then change into co tee + jeans. Good, just as I've wished. :D Still wondering whether to go back to AIPS or not. Seems like not much people going back leh. :/ I think I'll go back on Teachers' day.
tee-hee.
P.S/ Jaejoong, <3
LOL I've become very 花痴 lately. Must be Jamie lor, horrible influence.
P.P.S/ While I was waiting for the shuttle bus today, I heard a very familiar angmoh voice. So I turned back and saw Kevin walk past. I was so omfgly shocked. He hadn't changed one bit -,-