<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, January 4, 20099:39 PM

I'm watching CSS now.
I'm gonna die of laughter now.
LMAO.

For some reasons I think the new batch is funny-looking.
Since Jamie said that I'm too harsh so I shall say that the guys look un-handsomeish and the girls look un-prettyish.
Like that how to become superstar ah ?

Okay just my opinions don't come flame me or dunno what shit.

Went to Bukit Timah hill today, driving out with daddy is a whole new adventure.
Cause he'll get lost and somehow still manage to arrive at the destination from some weird route.
We managed to saw Mediacorp and Raffles girls' sec school while getting lost.
Yay never see before leh.

Bukit timah hill seems like such a joke as compared to the other hills I climbed at Korea and China.
The so-called summit is very -______-
BTH reminds me of P5 camp and shazha, ):
I have some skin disease that occur whenever the skin heat increases or something like that.
Ugh this explains why my arms got red and why my legs always get red whenever I run.
I want to see if this reason can get me out of 2.4km.

Daddy's birthday is tomorrow, we went out to eat what buffet today.
Yay daddy, <3
I don't know what to give him for birthday though, I think a packet of peanuts will do.

There's school tomorrow, ahhhh I don't want !
I'm putting off packing my bag until the very last minute because I hate to look at those horrible books.
First two periods tomorrow is science, can kill me already.
Recess nowadays not fun cause __ ________ __ ___.
After recess got hcl, total lullaby -.-
then arts got what rubbish total defence project then maths ewwwwww.
still got hcl after lunch, what a day.
UGH ME WANT SLEEP LAH.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx