<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, January 5, 20096:43 PM

I saw this on tv last night too.

百萬大歌星 Part 1 [潘裕文]


百萬大歌星 Part 2 [潘裕文]


百萬大歌星 Part 3 [潘裕文]


百萬大歌星 Part 4 [潘裕文]

YAY PETER! So cute man omg. Kyaaaaaaah! *fangirl screams*

School was not that bad, but still, -.-
Mr Neo seems okay despite some bad remarks others made.
But for some reason I feel like laughing whenever I look at him lol.
Don't know how am I gonna survive for the rest of the science lessons.

English was very stressful, like always.
Fear of getting called by mrs tan.
Lucky I seems to be invisible, I rarely rarely rarely get called.

Art was annoying + relaxing.
Same ol' same ol'. Can talk until shiok but can't tahan the boys behind.
Very super irritating.
I still don't know what i'm gonna do for the cartoon thingie.
Mr teo never explain or give examples at all. Actually, if give also nobody listen -.-

I actually missed mrs ng lol. But I'm still dreading the mathsy stuff, ):

HCL was mostly spent on watching yelaoshi and festive drum group's Japan trip.
Wow Japan's amazing, so pretty. Will there be Ikuto-lookalikes there? .___.

My blog's so deaddddddddddddddddddd.
Btw I changed skin cause I realise the previous one looks screwed in different screen resolutions. :X

I need go find english newspaper articles / photos about poverty and wealth already,
tee-hee.

PS. I love Jingxi, Sarah, angang and janice dearieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ♥

PPS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEARLYN. :D

PPPS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST LOVELY DADDY! ♥♥♥


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx