[edit]
Ahhhhhhh.
Ahhhhhhh.
Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh !
I'm watching Twilight now. ;)
If you want to watch it for free come find me I give you URL ok! :)
Edward has bushy eyebrows, but he looks so much better than on the posters lol -.-
Bella looks quite pretty.
Wonder what's with the posters, must be the inexperienced photographer.
But hor, actually I would prefer if Gaspard Ulliel played the part of Edward rather than Robert Pattison leh. =/
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAUXIN ! :DHotmail is so annoying lately, I can't access my mails, wtf -_-
[/edit]
I just finished the book Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella.

Awesome book man.
I read it through the Microsoft ebook Reader, saved me the money and the time heh.
Tini's away, its her off day. Daddy's off to work (again) & mom and sis went with him cos there's an entertainment centre on one of the OCBC floors. Can play table-tennis, watch tv, and stuff.
I'm home alone because my arms are hurting too much. I have difficulty typing ugh.
I still have homework and test to revise for, but I'm too lazy to do them.
I'm gonna watch Twilight online now, TTFN.