<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, January 18, 20097:38 PM

HELLO. :D

I've changed skin. Coincidentally Jamie changed the same one too.


And so this is what happened,


She took this screenshot. I help her post a screenshot that states that I'm a lesbian leh.
Oh wow, I'm unbelievably kind !

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

OMG Alternative rock! Kinda techno too. :)

PK - 梁靜茹 (feat. 曹格)

I like Gary's voice a lot. It somehow gives off a very 'Jazz' kind of feeling.

I watched DBSK Mini Dramas: First Love yesterday.
OMG Yunho. (!!!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
He's like the hottest guy I've seen on screen lol.
He looks better with short hair. :)
Jaejoong also not bad, he looks like those kind of emo prince HAHA.

Anyway the First Love story is just two hot guys (in my opinion, Yoochun not hot at all leh) fighting over one blur girl.
The girl not even pretty lor for goodness' sake.
HAHA since its a Mini Drama, the whole thing lasts for one hour only.
The ending damn funny. Turns out the Yoochun and Yunho version is only the girl's daydream, in actual fact the two guys are absolutely fugly.

Life is not fair.
I didn't saw anyone even 10% alike to Yunho / Jaejoong when I went to Korea, wtf.

HAHA anyway I realised that Friday don't have PE.
I'm in such a good mood now! x)
But I still have a lot of homework actually,
tee-hee.



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx