<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, January 21, 20098:02 PM

Glaciers melting in the dead of the night, and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.

I changed my opinions about the audition.
I don't feel excited for it anymore. I feel terrified.
It's sealed, I'm officially playing the paigu.
At least until ahzhao kick me out -,-

Peijun mummy would be playing the new drum.
The very big-sized, very fakely-coloured, quite high-pitched new drum.
But despite all the funny features, it is actually really loud.
Mummy's strength + loud drum = earth-shatteringly loud.
The new paigu is...nice. I don't have much knowledge on paigu.
But it sounds okay, it looks okay, it should be okay.

LOL everytime I play wrong I'll scream.
So during combined you'll probably see me screaming all the while -_-
I think I'll completely freak out during the audition.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. x_x

Anyway, I got my CO badge !
I love my CO badge so much. :D
Jamie and jiaying were driven crazy by me keep repeating "I love my badge, I love my badge."
Jiaee joined me in saying that too, rofl.

Oh btw, maths test today.
Utterly horrible. It would be a wonder if I didn't fail.
I estimated my marks to be around 10/20.
Ah, what the hell is wrong with me.
I understand all the rules but I seem to fail to apply it to the test questions.
Hmm yes, daddy will be teaching me every weekend soon.
Yada, here goes my sleeping time.

The supposedly-Science periods today were hilarious.
Our class has no shame at all LOL!

CNY decoration judging is tomorrow.
The winner is pretty obvious by now.
To speak frankly, I don't think we have a chance this year.
Due to the lack of enthusiasm from our class and the super enthusiasm from other classes.

Anyway, I don't know what I should do on CNY holidays.
To me, CNY = sleeping and staring into blank space w/ nothing to do.
The things I absolutely hate about CNY = watching stupid CNY shows on tv, cannot even go out shop or eat cause everywhere's closed, and most of all, hearing bloody annoying CNY songs everywhere I go.
God what the hell, those CNY songs' lyrics are so shallow.
Everything about money and they keep repeating the 新年新年.
Like that I also can write lyrics already.
The worst thing is that its all the same for every single year.
Every year also 贺新年祝新年, -_-
I've always thought that the CNY songs were lame but I thought they were an utter shame after hearing China's CNY songs.
They're about the arrival of New Year (which is also the arrival of Spring), the beauty of Spring, how family reunites, the power of love between family, the atmosphere.
So how can one CNY song be about what 财源滚滚来 this kind of thing ?
I can't bear it.

But still, the only thing I like about CNY is money.
There's no beauty of Spring here or whatsoever, and my family is together.
But anyway, mom didn't even make any effort lol.
Last year's decorations (which are only two stickers of mickey mouse actually) are still up there.
We have no fishes, no pineapples, no pineapple tarts, no dried meat, no sweets and no whatever you all paste on the wall / eat during CNY.
But I think we did went to the supermarket to buy more food.

So yeah I don't know what to do during that four days.
I think I'll do the Factual recount essay. :x
How pathetic.

Daddy's flying off to China on the 31st Jan to see that ungrateful little brat youngest brother of his and the rest of the family.
It's quite an old family history. My grandfather is amazingly biased.
Ugh but I can't believe daddy's leaving me here alone with the three scary females.
Tini has become incredibly rude recently.
Am I the only sane one here?

Anyway, I still haven't decided what to do on Friday.
There's PE on the first two periods, so troublesome still need change -.-

I'm off to do history,
tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx