pretty much sucked.
I managed to scribbled finish my homework at 11.30pm yesterday night.
Woke up at 6am today, whole house is eeriely quiet.
HAHA its so entertaining to see juniors.
We have new moniters. Lishan & Yi An. :D
English, chinese, maths & art same teachers.
Okay so mr teo one more year.
He already started giving out art projects about what total defence stuff, amazing. -_-
Mr Neo for chem, three various teachers for PE, two new teachers for F&N, and I don't know what.
Walao so many things to get used to.
The new timetable sucks, everyday also sian. Can sleep already lah !!
Monday morning first thing chem, please ohmygodddddddddddd.
I need to drink coffee -.-
I'm kinda..not looking forward to this year. No motivation.
My only motivation is percussion, pfft.
Spotted one AI girl, though I don't know her well ._.
CO was not as boring as the previous times. More on shibanyaogu.
Must do what dramatic horrible exaggerated actions -.-
Not shuai / manly at all, more like awkward.
The SYF judges will probably burst out laughing.
This time even worst, raise not enough still must shake.
OMFHG.
Some annoying people under my floor is playing with marbles.
Keep dropping on the ground and creating irritating noise.
There it goes again. I wanna scream -.-
boringboringboringboring, this year is gonna suck like hell.
I can only use 1 hour of computer on weekends, what the shit.
though i'll find ways to secretly sneak on the computer but ugh, cannot blog everyday already.
yeah, so this is gonna turn into a dead blog.
Life's so boring. Everyday study study no shuaiges rofl.
hopefully i'll achieve good results in test and let mom add my computer time.
I need time to check out Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Shugo Chara!, Venus Capriccio and Kaichou wa maid-sama!'s manga updates leh. :/
I'm looking forward to March holidays, yayyyyyyyyyyyy.
ew i feel like dying of boredom.
tee-hee.