[edit] ZOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I just knew that it was Jaejoong's birthday yesterday. Happy belated birthday, Jaejoong oppa.
& btw I've realised a few days ago that I've forgotten Jay's birthday on the 18th. Oh dear I'm so sorry.
Gotta go catch up on my homework, kthxbye. [/edit]
Did you lie from the start?
Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy
The perfect New Moon song. Her voice is so unique. :)
Tears are falling - F.T Island
The MV is kinda -__- Just listen to the song. :D
I watched the Korean Pop Night 2008 yesterday night. LOL what a joke, so lame. I ended up watching MVs on the MTV channel.
Suddenly there's a lot of junk for us to eat at home. Wheee. Mom and dad and sis are at Changi Beach now. I'm alone at home with Tini, I'm supposed to be doing my homework .__.
Anyone saw the eclipse yesterday ? Uhm I think I saw it but it was not that much of a big deal as I thought it would be. Yeah but anyway, I saw an eclipse, so I can die without any regret already.
Hmm anyway I received my only two angbaoz already. From mom and dad. They gave me while I was bathing -___- When I came out of the toilet my dad said, "Your money on your study table." All the while his eyes were glued to the television screen. Ah, we're really a traditional family. Not.
There's school tomorrow, ugh how boring. ): The audition's coming soon, OMGZ.
Oh no where's yurou ? I need help. Hi lovely yurou if you're reading this please sms me what's the question for the factual recount. Yey thanks.