<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, January 20, 20096:17 PM

我聆听, 你回忆经过的声音 ; 曾经太过年轻, 却绝对真心.

Cheated on me - Gavin DeGraw

-
I like how Yunho asked the girl out.
"Do you want to go out with me or do you want to fall into the HanGang River?!"
"Do you want to go out with me or do you want us to die together?!"
"Do you want to go out with me or do you want to buy me dinner?!"
-
Anyway, I recalled something.
Around last week, I overheard this group of girls discussing the ranks of shuai-ness in our school and was very shocked to hear ____ & _______'s names.
And on Monday, I saw one of the girls ogling at _____ and smiling to herself.
Quite a freaky scene, but you can't deny that it's amusing. I can't stop laughing.

Me and yurou stayed back after HCL to help kailin do CNY deco.
Our class spirit like really hor, aiya speechless already lor wth.
We must be the most unenthusiastic class in the whole level.
The number of people that actually had the intention of staying back to help is like less than 10.
Then the people who actually do work is like 5 -.-
Me and yurou did do work, but its more like work = 30%, nuisance = 70% LOL.
While we're all laughing over kaichun's horrible flower-making, Kailin continued to paste the red packets on the wall.
LOL I kept criticising Kaichun's flower when I don't even know how to do it.

I felt so satisfied during Science yesterday.
Cause for once I understood what Mr Neo's talking about and I followed through the class !!
Whoa I felt so accomplished. ;D
Anyway I asked daddy to come home early today but he say it's impossible, so I had to wake up early to ask him about the chemical formulas thing. -_-

Maths have been alright lately, I got an A- for the last practice so for now I'm saved from remedials.
Phew.
I completed all my homework and sorta understand it.
There's a Maths test tomorrow so I shall revise soon.
I keep mixing direct and inverse proportions together, what the shit -,-
Ah, at least Mrs Ng's not making us stay back to do the test.

Yurou smsed over and said that our new drums have arrived.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Gawd. (!!!)
Jamie and I saw new Timpani being delivered here too, though I don't know is ours or Band's.
It looked very...how do you say? Um, very classy. Elegant. Posh.
But it's short, rofl.

Friday's not half-day. Grr.
I have PE for first two periods so there's a possibility that I'll have to wear three kinds of attire in the same day -_-
AIPS's having their CNY Celebration on 28th, the principal is mad.
It's on a Wednesday so I can't go back. )':
I miss AI so much.

Btw, you know every morning when I walk to the bus stop I get to see AISS students running outside their school for PE.
Then today while I was at the bus stop I turned and saw one very shazha-like guy ran past.
Though I'm not sure since only can see backview.
But it looked like him from his running style, -.-
So I smsed someone to double-check and its true that he's having PE.
Whoa that means I get to see _____, ________, ____, _______ & ____ too! :-D
WAHAHA I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TUESDAYS FROM NOW ON.

Anyway, I saw the A Series of Unfortunate Events books in the library today.
It reminds me so much of the past, .___.

I've been going to the library everyday, the books so little. :/
The librarian is insulting, she asked me and yurou whether we are sec ones yesterday.
She couldn't have find a better way to insult me short -____-

Btw, Auditions are on the 2nd to 4th February.
Oh wow I can't wait. B-)

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx