Today was okay, I spent my whole day looking forward to CO. :D I still don't know what to do for art, and english's not very stress. I think I'm really invisible while yurou was pretty unlucky today. Get called for 2 times muahahahahahahahaha. Yurou has this awesome book which feature an absolute hottie. LOL.
Maths was okay lol. Same ol' same ol'.
There's history and music tomorrow. Heard from Jamie that Mr Andrew Ong is _____ _____. The name Andrew reminds me of the Mr. Paul Andrew in AIPS which made me burst out laughing.
Anyway, playing 将军令 & 马来族曲(?) for CCA carnival. I'm scared that I'll play off the point.
Just now Ryan called me and I was so quite shocked because apart from jiaying nobody ever calls my home number, and Ryan didn't sound very much like Ryan over the phone. So, reminder to myself: Bring $22 tomorrow!!!! Especially since our dearest new moniter has reminded me many times and kept emphasizing on the 'tomorrow' part + Ryan has called and msned me to remind me + sohshinan and yurou have smsed me.
I'm smiling like a fool now, I can't stop it. I'm so happy. B-) Ahem only Jamie knows why, hoho. YAY 阳光. (:
BTW, thank you Percuz (minus jiaying & jamie) very much. :D Thank you thank you thank you arigato kamsahamida. Yay love you all love you all love you all, <3 Heh now I got Twilight to read already. I'm not a great fan of vampire romance so I shall see what's so lovely about it that got so many overly-obessed fans fawning over.
I need go do maths homework plus sneakily watch shows and read book already, kthxbye.