♥ That just ain't for me ; because finally, I know I deserve better after all.
Herman the human tagged me to do this.
------------------------------------------
1. What have you been doing recently?
-
Watching animes & dreaming about Kei/Ryuu/Yahiro/Ikuto. :D2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- Yea. I kinda like the feeling of being disconnected from the outer world now -__-
3. What happened at 10am today?
-
I was sleeping.4. When did you last cry?
-
Few months ago.5. Believe in fate/destiny?
-
No. I'm quite practical.6. What do you want in your life now?
-
Money, longer holidays, season 2 of OHSHC/SA, able to hit xiaoluo well T_T7. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
-
Dunno.8. Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
-
No.9. What was the last movie you caught?
-
Eons ago. I don't really like movies well. So, i forgot already. -,-10. Does the person know that you like him/her?
-
No such person whatsoever.11. Who always makes you laugh?
-
Dunno. Every small matter makes me laugh.12. Do you speak languages other then English?
-
Yes.13. Favourite websites?
-
Veoh, youtube, friends' blogs.
14. What are you doing tomorrow?
-
Sleep, eat, watch animes, blog.15. What do you think you are like?
-
Straightforward. & easy-going, perhaps.16. Who will you choose to die with?
-
Die alone, in peace.17. Where have you been today?
-
I just woke up, -_____-18. What game do you play often?
-
I don't tend to play games. Major waste of time.
19. Who are you missing right now?
-
Dunno.20. If you had to choose a friend or a lover, who will you choose?
-
Friend, of course.21. What are you doing now?
-
Doing this quiz.22. Which primary school are you from?
-
Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School ! :D 23. Name 3 colours that you like
-
White, limegreen, orange.
24. What emoticon do you like to show?
-
Probably -_______- .25. What is your life to you?
-
So far it has been a super dull one.26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
-
Do other things to get myself distracted.27. What do you do when you’re moody?
-
I think i always make an expression-less face and glare at other innocent people. 28. At which age do you wish to get married?
-
Dunno.
29. Who is the most important to you?
-
Daddy.30. If today is the last day of your life, what would you do?
-
Do all the crazy things.
31. Who is the person you trust the most?
-
Daddy. 32. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
-
Yes.33. If you had a dream come true, what would it be?
-
I need time to think about it.34. What is your goal for this year?
-
Put the most effort in everything i do.35. Do you believe in eternity love?
-
Yes. But in these modern days it seems kinda impossible -___-36. What feeling do you love the most?
-
Happiness.37. What feeling do you hate the most?
-
Anger.38. You like doing quizzes?
-
I guess its alright.39.Do you believe in God?
-
No. Mom always says to believe in myself.40. What do you think is the most important in your life?
-
To enjoy everything and make a difference.41. What will you bring when you fight?
-
Ridiculous. I don't fight.
42. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
-
Ugh, many. x_x43. What would you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
-
Bah, who cares. I care for myself.44. What if your boyfriend two-timed you?
-
Whatever, he must be such a loser if he did that.45. Tag (8 persons):
-
Cat, dog, mouse, elephant, lion, tiger, penguin, shark. ------------------------------------------
Do it if you like lah.
Might edit this later.
tee-hee.