♥ The shards of love in the precious thoughts I cradled in my arms, weren't of our destination.
New skin.
I'm still trying to do something about the links, -____-
What an eyesore, please do bear with it for now.
The songs in the playlist are namely:
Black Diamond - Mizuki Nana (Hoshina Utau from Shugo Chara!)
Meikyuu Butterfly - Mizuki Nana (Hoshina Utau from Shugo Chara!)
Hoshi No Nagareru Yoru Ni - Ayahi Takagaki (Megumi Yamamoto from Special A)
Gorgeous 4U - Various Artists from Special A
Hidamari no Gate - Various Artists from Special A
Itsumo Gawa Ni - Daisuke Kirii (Takashi Morinozuka from OHSHC)
Tsumetai Yoru - Masaya Matsukaze (Kyoya Ootori from OHSHC)
Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
Just Stand Up - Various female artists
Keeps Getting Better - Christina Aguilera
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
-
I like Poker Face, :D
Black Diamond & Meikyuu Butterfly is the best.
Mizuki vocals are powerful.
I seems to have got over Jay, now i like Ikuto most. ♥
tee-hee.