<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 29, 20082:19 PM

Konnichiwa, ogenki desu ka?

Watashi went to Swensons to eat yesterday. Me love the icecream there, shugoi !
Saw 4 super shuaiges and 3 not-bad-looking ones. HAHAHAHA.

Watched Shugo Chara Doki 64 RAW version. Subbed version still not out yet (!?) zz.
Watashi simply watched the graphics and try to make out what they're saying using my very limited vocabulary of Japanese.
I only managed to understand one sentence, "Minna, ikuyo". Which means, "Everyone, let's go."

I'm gonna try finishing all my homework today. A lot, I tell you.
AAAHHH !!

I cannot stand another year of maths / d&t / geography you know -_-
Seriously will die one. Ugh maths. T_T

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx