<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 22, 20084:12 PM

I've found new show to watch. Ya, again.

Have sent some newspapers and book review template for dad to print out and photocopy.
Let's take it as the first step towards completing homework.
Will try to get two zhouji`s done by today ! -determined look-

Peijun say no practices on both Wednesday and Friday.
If Wednesday got also 8.30am to 11.30am. (?!)
Waking up at 7.25am's crazy.
My god, there goes my chance to ask Yurou to lend me her newspaper clipping (!!)
I cannot find some 6 weeks' ago's newspaper clipping.
Bloody hell.
UGHHH !!

Whatever. There must be some way, right ?
I looked at the calender today and got shocked.
I knew it, I shouldn't have been complaining how boring is the holidays.
I completely got used to this kind of waking-up-at-1pm life.
Oh my.

Btw, I know one girl who got in CCHY, 1D'o9. :D
Okay lah, not exactly know, more like, recognise.

Anyway,
Happy birthday to Jiaee wujie (♥) & Jesmond.

Ah, i'm dreading my birthday.
'Cause that would mean that school's starting soon, -shivers-
Jeez.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx