<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 8, 20081:42 PM

♥ A frozen line, a single tear ; I should've known it wasn't real.

Have changed my skin, woohoo. (!!!)
Have just downloaded GIMP, yay-ness. :D

I want to create a new blogskin now, ehhehheh. :)
-
Will update more later, now i'm gonna see the tutorial and try it out !
-
GIMP is driving me mad, the tutorials are not any help at all wtf -__-
I want to edit an icon too, :D

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAQING AHGONG !!
I copy him everything got colour.
He's even older now, omg.
-
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo.

Very catchy and upbeat, another great song by Ne-Yo. :)
Lyrics:
Oo there something about just something about the way she moved
I cant figure it out, there's something about her (about her)
Say oo there something about,
What kinda women wants you but you dont need you
Hey, i cant figure it out, there's something about her
Cuz she walk like the boss, talk like the boss
Manicured nalis, just like the pedicured roll?
She's fly effortlessly
Cuz she move like a boss, do add a boss
Do, she got me thinking about getting involved
thats the kinda girl i need

She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Wont you come and spend a little time
She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Love the way you shine
Miss independent

Oo there's something about that a woman that can do for herself
I look at her and it makes me proud, there's something about her
there somehting oo so sexy about the kinda women that dont even need my help
She ses she got it,she got it, no doubt, theres something about her
Cuz she work like the boss, play like the boss
Car and a crib, she about to pay em both off
And her bills are paid on time
She made for a boss, Solely a boss,
Everything like, she telling em to get lost
Thats the girl that on my mind

She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Wont you come and spend a little time
She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Love the way you shine
Miss independent

Her favourite thing, is to say dont worry i got it
And everything she got, best believe she bought it
She gunna steal my heart, aint no doubt about it,
Girl your everything i need, said your everything i need

She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Wont you come and spend a little time
She got her own thing
That why i love her
Miss independent
Love the way you shine
Miss independent
Thats why i love her

Why - Secondhand Serenade.

:D
Lyrics:
The buttons on my phone are worn thin
I don't think that I knew the chaos I was getting in.
But I've broken all my promises to you
I've broken all my promises to you.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?

A phrasing that's a single tear,
Iis harder than I ever feared
And you were left feeling so alone.
Because these days aren't easy
Like they have been once before
These days aren't easy anymore.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me...

I should've known this wasn't real
And fought it off and fought to feel
What matters most? Everything
That you feel while listening to every word that I sing.
I promise you I will bring you home
I will bring you home.

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?
To me, to me, to me...

If I Were A Boy - Beyonce.


It's not the song that's nice, its the message that's lovely.
Lyrics:
If I were a boy
Even just for a day
Id roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
Id kick with who I wanted
And I'd never get confonted for it
Cause theyd stick up for me.

[Chorus]
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear Id be a better man.
Id listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause hes taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/Mj4o ]
If I were a boy
I would just turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
Id put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that shed be faithful
Waitin for me to come home

[Chorus]

Its a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think Id forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But youre just a boy
You dont understand (Yeah you dont understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You dont listen to her
You dont care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause youve taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But youre just a boy



Catchy beats again! (:
Lyrics:
It's been so long
that I haven't seen your face
I'm Tryna be strong
But the strength I have is washing away
it wont be long before i get you by my side
And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you
Tell you what's been on my mind

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

Girl I know, mistakes were made between us two
And we show our ass that night even said somethings weren't true
why'd you go and haven't seen my girl since then
why can't it be the way it was
cause you were my homie, lover and friend

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I can't lie
I miss you much
Watching everyday that goes by
I miss you much
Till i get you back I'm gonna Try
Yes I miss you much
You are the apple of my eye
Girl I miss you much
I miss you much

I can't lie
I miss you much
Watching everyday that goes by
I miss you much
Tell I get you back I'm gonna Try
Yes I miss you much
Yes you are the apple of my eye
Girl I miss you much
I miss you much

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I want you to fly with me
want you to fly
I miss how you lie with me
miss how you lie
Just wish you could dine with me
wish you could dine with me
One that would grind with me
One that would grind with me

I want you to fly with me
want you to fly
I miss how you lie with me
Ohh miss how you lie
Just wish you could dine with me
wish you could dine
One that would grind with me
Ohh One that would grind

I wanna make love right now na na
I wanna make love right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

I wanna make up right now na na
I wanna make up right now na na
Wish we never broke up right now na na
we need to link up right now na na

The Boy Does Nothing - Alesha Dixon

Very sexaye. Great rhythm.
I like Alesha's voice, very different but its nice and unique.
Lyrics:
I got a man with two left feet
And when he dances down to the beat
I really think that he should know
That his rhythms go go go

I got a man with two left feet
And when he dances down to the beat
I really think that he should know
That his rhythms go go go

[Chourus]
Does he wash up?Never wash up
Does he clean up?No, he never cleans up
Does he brush up?Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing

[Repeat chourus]
Hey boy how you been
I got a thousand lines
Where do I begin
And I been here, been there
Travelling
I saw you at the corner
My vibe kicked in
And two fields
I clock you
Wearing tight jeans
A real nice suit
He was smiling like you
Was just seventeen
I asked him for a dance
He said yes please!
Take a sip of dancing juice
Everybody's onto you
Through the left and to the right
Everybody hit the rhythm
It's on tonight
I'm gonna feel the heat within my soul
I need a man to take control
Let the melody blow you away

Does he wash up?Never wash up
Does he clean up? No he never cleaned up
Does he brush up? Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing

[Repeat chourus]

Work it out now
Work it, work it out now

Do the mumbo
Shake it all around now

Everybody on the floor
Let me see you clap your hands

I wanna see you work
I wanna see you move your body in turn
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn

I wanna see you work
I wanna see you move your body and turn
I wanna see you shake your hips and learn

I wanna see you work it, work it, work it out now

Does he wash up? Never wash up
Does he clean up? no, he never cleans up
Does he brush up? Never brushed up
He does nothing the boy does nothing
[Repeat chourus]
-
Ha, we're eating KFC delivery as a celebration for sis's birthday.
How cheap, -shrugs-

Do enjoy the songs, I still have more. (:

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx