[edit]
Currently finding newspaper clippings that's 4 weeks' ago for my newspaper review.
ugh i knew i shouldn't have wait until last minute, now i can't find any newspaper that old.
& one of my teeth at the right is hurting, hopefully its a normal toothache or cavity and not any other horrible illness that'll cause my teeth to fall out.
My mom's gonna slaughter me.
I'm bored. Even the computer's boring me out.
Ah my back is aching, i feel so old. :X
No sectionals tomorrow, ):
Reaching my 300th post real soon.
[/edit]
♥ Blank stares at blank pages ; No easy way to say this.
Am using the laptop now !
Cos it malfunctioned last week and daddy reformatted it and now everything in it is gone.
So i'm downloading softwares and stuff back.
Daddy once said that this is 3/4 mine, so i can do mostly whatever i want to do with it,
hurrah. :D
No videos today, i'm too busy self-learning CSS codings -.-
btw,
I use Tune-up Utilities to manually replace my icons (I have Vista Ultimate Icon Package for File Types and SandWich Icons for Folders)
I use SandWich Vs Ms Style in Deviantart, you don't need to install anything, just double click the .msstyles, it is compatible with default windows. Here is the link to SandWich VS (http://akka.deviantart.com/art/Sandwich-VS-71641947)
The wallpaper is SandWich Wallpaper Pack's black version, but the text is added on my own of course. (http://customize.org/wallpapers/55290)
- from BlankShot in blogskins.com
Whoever understands how to use it please tell me.
What the heck, i have been trying the SandWich Icons but to no avail.
I only succeeded in the SandWich Wallpaper Pack, mine is green version though.
Going to the library tomorrow, borrowing books for my book reviews .___.
Ack i'm so bored, anyone talk to me please.
C'mon don't be shy. ;)
tee-hee.