♥ Atatakai hikari ga ko no ha no sukima kara ; boku wo yasashiku tsutsumi konde.
I have to admit, I have no idea what's that talking about. But it sounds nice. :D
I feel like i'm more or less disconnected from the world. Like i'm living in some kind of trance, some kind of fantasy. It just feels, i don't know, i kept thinking about SA. -__- Eh. It sounds like i'm going mental.
It always happen, after watching Ouran, and after reading Harry Potter. Its just like i'm too engrossed in the plot, the characters, the life. Like kinda, hypnotised .. Like after reading Harry Potter my mind is full of voldemort, wizard, invisible cloat, elder wand this kind of stuff. -_____- Mm but maybe that's because my life's so boring.
Bah i kept feeling like i'm living in the SA world. Man, i hate it when a good story ends. Even though its a happy ending, it just doesn't feel.....right.
God, what am i saying ?
Hearing this songs make me think of how lovely is Kei, and Yahiro. My, i feel so sorry for Yahiro. ):
Hidamari no Gate (shared this before)
Hoshi no Nagareru Yoru ni (shared this before)
I really like Jun Fukuyama's voice. Even though he's some 30+ year old dude already. He sounds so Kei-ish. :D
Midnight Moon
You really have watch the anime to actually feel for it.
Started on Shugo Chara. Really, not as interesting as OHSHC/SA.
I am sorry for not replying tags. I'm still living in my anime world.