<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, November 28, 20089:31 PM

♥ Control your poison babe ; Roses with thorns they say.


YES. Just Dance by Lady Gaga, featuring Colby Odonis !
Akon haunted the song. LOL wth mostly every pop song with a lead lady singer he'll go sing too.
So far Rihanna's saved, Chris Brown must be keeping Akon away from her LOL.

Lyrics:
A Redone > name of Production company
Konvict > Akon's trademark line & haunting lyric.
Gaga
Oh eh

I’ve had a little bit too much, much
All of the people start to rush, rush
Caught in a twisted dance
Can’t find my drink oh man,
Where are my keys I lost my phone

What’s going on on the floor
I love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what’s the name of this club
I can’t remember but it’s alright a-alright

Just dance, it’s gonna be okay da da doo-doom
Just dance, spin that record babe da da doo-doom
Just dance, it’s gonna be okay
Da da da

Dance, dance, dance
Just, just, just, just dance

Wish I could shut my playboy mouth
How’d I turn my shirt inside out
Control your poison babe
Roses have thorns they say
And were all getting hosed tonight

What’s going on on the floor
I love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what’s the name of this club
I can’t remember but it’s alright a-alright

Just dance, it’s gonna be okay da da doo-doom
Just dance, spin that record babe da da doo-doom
Just dance, it’s gonna be okay
Da Da Da
Dance Dance Dance
Just, just, just, just dance
-
There's Britney Spears's new album - Circus.

mm yeah, check it out.
She've got great vocals.
-
& NLT's Karma !
NLT stands for Not Like Them btw. ((:
He Said She Said is really nice too.

In front part's boring. I can't make out what they're saying.
Wait around 30 seconds and the music starts.
-
LOL. I have two more songs actually. But figure this should be enough today.
-----
Woke up at 8am today morning.
Yes, you've saw it right. ;)
Whoa, its been long since i woke up on a morning and not an afternoon.
Ahahah.
Mom & sis's watching Kungfu Panda on DVD now.
Not very interested. :/
Went to CO afterwards, chatted with laowang before it starts.
Get well soon, laowang! (:

Went up to CO room and started carrying instruments.
Not much to elaborate on that except for the fact that i fell.
Oh yay hooray.
I was pushing the one of the paigu's & weiyi was helping us pushing another one too.
So I moved aside to let him pass and I think either:
(1) the paigu banged the wall beside and fell & i tripped over it and fell too ;
(2) the paigu got stucked in one of the lil drains there and i tripped over it and fell ;
(3) i didn't see clearly and just tripped over it and fell ;
(4) i just tripped over it and fell, no reasons whatsoever ;
(5) all of the above.

Stupid, i know -,-
i got myself quite a few cuts & bruises here and there.
One of them even bleeded.
I'm actually a little afraid that it has got an infection.
The wound looks bloody swollen. & when i think about the paigu's rustiness & dirtiness, ugh.

After lugging all instruments upstairs I left with not much strength already.

Junhong came and practiced a while, then ahzhao came.
Practice was actually not-very-good. It's an understatement.
Kept getting pointed & scolded at -,-
Surroundings actually vibrated, yay.
Sometimes will suddenly forget what/when to play and chenlaoda will give me his trademark look.
was fruitful, i guess. at least my mistakes are corrected now!

Looked very retarded, i think.
With my mouth hanging open & staring blankly at ahzhao LOL.

Principal came to watch and my performance was not good -___-
mainly cause i've spent all my energy practicing and for the actual performance don't have already.
After House 4 i lost all my energy.
So afterwards was all kinda shit.

& the principal commented to zhanglaoshi that we look veryyyyyy tiny from above.
-_______-

Drag instruments back again, (!!!)
I'm exhausted to the very max now.
None can express how tired am i feeling now.
Arms and legs as heavy as lead.
I feel like i'm floating in the air.

Next Monday still got sectionals, chenlaoda PLEASE don't let me play drumset again.
I've got no talent in it, ugh.
Next week i'm gonna be so busy with CO.
I'm afraid i'll die at CO camp. Practice drum everyday zz.

Great, I don't even have the strength to lift my soft toy now. O:

P.S/ Some idiot is really irritating y'know. Really friggin' annoying, stupid sucker. Arrogant much huh, shithead.

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx