<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, November 30, 20085:14 PM

♥ Be real ; it doesn't matter anyway.

have just install Google Chrome, three different web browers for easy use. :D
the icon in my blog's a little out of alignment, and when you hover at my navigations, they'll turn yellow !
WOW.

JoJo - Too little too late

kinda popular amongst my classmates last year.
Her third album's coming out next year, when she turns 18. :D
then, ohmy, she's only around 16 or so in here ?
sure doesn't look like it.
Lyrics:
[Verse 1:]
Come with me
Stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do you expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand
And you say you've changed
But boy you know your begging don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game (You know it's just too little too late)

So let me on down
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know...

[Chorus:]
It's just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

Yeah yeaaahhh... It's just too little too late... Mhmmm

[Verse 2:]
I was young
And in love
I gave you everything
But it wasn't enough
And now you wanna communicate (You know it's just too little too late)
Go find someone else
I'm letting you go
I'm loving myself
You got a problem
But don't go asking me for help
'Cause you know...

[Chorus:]
It's just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

[Bridge]
I can love with all of my heart, baby
I know I have so much to give (I have so much to give)
With a player like you I don't have a prayer
That's no way to live
Ohhhh... mmm nooo
It's just too little too late
Yeaahhhh...

[Chorus:]
It's just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

Yeah
You know it's just too little too late
Oh, I can't wait

[Chorus (fading):]
It's just too little too late
A little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)
-

don't have much to share today, not in the mood to anyway.

horrible muscleache in the arms now, ugh.
even moving just one centimetre is ouch.
yes, so i'm pretty much handicapped here. -___-
i realise my elbow juts out at a funny angle, ohgod.
hopefully it'll all heal by tomorrow, miraculously.
though i doubt so.

probably gonna go out eat.
mom is cold-shouldering dad the whole day.
heard from sis that it was cos mom talked to daddy but he just glued his eyes to the taiwan politics news and ignore her.
can't say i blame daddy, polictics news are interesting.

all hell break lose tomorrow,
tee-hee.

[edit]
OHGOD, wait, the icon is out of alignment in firefox too.
can't hold on any longer, new blogskin urgently needed.
hopefully one that suits in three web browers too.
[/edit]

[edit again]
hey.
went to eat sakura buffet. :D
jamie was very jealous of me, muaha.
let's overlook the fact that i'll grow fatter -,-
main dishes was quite lousy, in fact.
but there's surprisingly a lot of deserts. :D
YUM.

have just applied some bruise or whatever-you-call-it cream that apparently helps with the blood circulation and allows the muscles to recover faster.
&, i had applied just a tad little too much, now my arms feel like its burning.
ROFLMAO.
i have burning arms, ahahahahahah.
really hope i'll heal by tomorrow, -fingers crossed-

tomorrow have to wake up early, eeyer.

just a small chunk of my life, kthxbye.
[/edit]


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx