<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: WOAH.
Posted on: Friday, April 4, 200810:26 PM

P.E was okay.
basketball again.
actually i din wan to play the match.
but who ask lishan so enthu in playing it?
she was in her sch basketball team last time,
of course enthu laa.
then liyi force us to play tooo.
me,yurou,liyi,lishan VS shimin,pearlyn,wenwen,aixin.
hey,th results is obvious,so why bother playing?
i dun hate basketball,but im not exactly skilled at it either.
th only thing i could do is maybe dribble a bit and pass a bit.
against shimin and pearlyn?
haha,who am i kidding?
i would play if im trying to embarass myself.
so turns out me and liyi just keep circling lishan.
liyi at least got catch and throw th ball.
i just keep circling and circling.
pretending to be taking th ball frm lishan but in fact
thats de last thing i would do.
yurou more pro.
she juz stand one side then look at us play.
i noe tat if i do tat teacher surely would come and call u play.
so muz follow my strategy,pretend to be participating
but actually not.
i got deep studies in tat part de.
last time in aips i always use this,then teacher gave me an A for PE
coz i was like running around. although making a point to NOT touch the ball.
hehhehs. at least better than other girls right?
at least i made a point of pretending.
others last time all very straight-forward and honest.
they dun wan play,then just stand far far far away frm goal posts.
in the shade. chatting.
a nice D for them,i guess.

the maths remedial was...okay,i guess.
need to do maths test corrections and some practices.
do until 4.30 liddat lehs.
CO started at 3.30=x
lucky got jamie with me,or else i dun dare 4.30 go in.
late got scolded by zhaojianhua.
hehhehsXD dunno why,when i arrived they were playing gu hua tai?
i tot they're gonna change it to the SYF song.
scare meeeee.
lucky peijun say is not.
budden why did they practice guhuatai anyway?
well,zhaolaoshi,for once,praised us.
us as in de whole CO.
he said tat we surely at least get gold for SYF if we play the same standard.
and he keep saying improve so much,blahblahs.
den he got ask,izzit junhong practiced with u all.
the whole CO went quiet.
bcoz. ehh,no. junhong did not. he only ask us percussion and suonas to stay back and
practice=.=
so we miraculously (dunno how spell) improved,then.
i was a bit nervous,im afraid of hitting wrongly after him praising all of us.
but thank goodness,i did well enough to not get scolded.

i just visited chermaine's blog. and read her latest post. its really touching.
im gonna post it here. hope u dun really mind,cher.
below,belowXD:

SiJie's gone.. To Xi An.. She cried.. Clow cried.. Yuwen emo-ed all the way home.. I emo-ed too.. -- To lose a friend, it's painful.. I tell from experience.. And now SiJie is going from our class too.. Well, since I admit I'm not as close to SiJie as the others, she was a great friend. All I could say is that I hope the others will stop crying.(Including SiJie) Now,the technology is so improved, there's such things called a WEBCAM and TELEPHONE and ONLINE CHAT. We will still be connected to each other. A way or another.And after this, I went home. Then I followed my mom(Chairman of AIPS PSG) to my primary school. This was the first time I stepped into the school in 2008. Memories, both happy and sad; lonely and angry, comes back to me. Screaming. My head hurts. My heart hurts. A smile at my mouth. Tears in my eyes. I walked about the whole school. The school which is my second home. The school I schooled in for six whole years.As I walked to the canteen, the place I ate in for six years, over a thousand lunches in my life are taken there. The canteen stalls. The small stage at the back where I held Alison's and my straw game in Primary 3 or 4. (Yes Alison, I still remember.) The place I performed my stupid recorder music with Xiaolin, Yingyi, Talya, Jiaheng, Brendon and others... We played Tong Hua by Guang Liang. And then there was the basketball court. The place I sometimes spent during recess watching the boys playing basketball.. The place I walked around for more then 20 times in a day with Kevin, talking, laughing, emoing... Everything.And then there was the music room. The place I played along with both my seniors and juniors Angklung. Haha. Happy memories.Friends I've made there will never be forgotten. :)The library. Our favourite hideout. The back. Gossiping, badmouthing, chatting and all. Especially with Melina, Xiaolin, Yingyi. I still remembered sometimes PeiZhen and Talya comes along to chat too. And I also remembered the many times we've almost beenm chased out by the librarians.Then there was the spacing outside the class nearest the library on the third floor. The place I emo-ed away with Kevin. My best bud:) Our class. Class 6/3. The most vividly remembered class in the whole 6 classes of my primary school life. Many many many things happened there. The way we studied, prepared for the exams, chatted, screamed, shouted, fought, whacked, hit and most of all... Laugh. As I am writing this post, tears streams down my cheeks. It's so painful to remember the sad times and the bad times. Hilarious to remember the funny times and embarrassing times. Happy to remember the happy times and fun times... And most of all, to feel love to remember my friends. The friends I hugged, cried, screamed at, scolded, fought, whacked, tickle and so on... I really hope that time can roll back. So that I can be with all of you one more time. To scream out song lyrics with Melina. To listen and 'debate' with Xinpeng about every possible thing we find it possible to debate about. To talk to Fiona about school and all. Herman and Haziq about maple. Jasmine too. Jasmine you are very much like Shi En. ^^ My classmate now. :) I miss the way I always seemed to 'bullied' you. Bullied as in there was more fun to it then real bullying. Lucky you still play Audition with me. If not I do not know how to live without you in my life. Amanda. (Ong) I still remembered the first few days in primary one. I made you cried once. And OMG, it was both hilarious and embarrassing. Haha. And there was Jonathan. Hilarious/emo/rough/romantic/friendly/helpful/many more(It may take years to list out everything, you know.) Jonathan, my another best buddy. haha. Always there for me when I needed you. I really appreciated it. ^^This is easily the longest post I have ever written in this blog. :) To all my primary school friends:
You will always have a place in my heart. Forever my friend you will be.
Sijie-Hope you well in XiAn. Study hard and make us proud!

woah,cher. ure english is really damn good. i feel exactly the same way as u do,just not tat exciting as urs,i guess.
nan hua takes in talents,man. yes,all these memories came flowing back.
i miss them=x
the memories,haiz,the memories.
thank you jonathan for letting me copy answers.
u were really helpful.
thank you gaoshan for being such a hilarious friend.
all those jokes? i'll rmbr them forever. and i really miss free-live concerts by u and cher.
thank you ms seah for teaching me so many things,
im sorry for all those curses. i thought u were the worst teacher ever.
but no,u werent. u really werent.
thank you liaolaoshi aka laoliao for ur knowledge of wisdom,
u once said tat all ur sec sch studentd went back to u and complain abt sec sch life.
im sorry for not believeing u at tat time. now im really gonna complain abt sec sch life.
u taught us many things abt life,abt being a real person.
abt kindness,abt love. guess u were a kind of dumbledore..
thank you mdm lee(de choir one),
yea,i rmrbred u for scolding me in front of the whole class for skipping choir.
u taught me not to skip any CCA practices anymore.
thank you mdm lee(the maths one),
although i got 68 marks tat year for mid-year,at least i got a 85 for end of year!
thanks for ur maths knowledge. ure tons better than mrs ng.
thank you thank you thank you thank you.
if i were to list out all,im afraid i dun get to sleep till tmr night.

the laughter,the tears. all of them i would keep it in my heart,
lock it up and swallow the key.
i realised.
ILOVEYOU,o7' P6 aips`ians. esp to P6/3.
i really really love u all.

byebyes:)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx