hmm. hi.
theres percussion tomorrow laa. yay!
not to mention that theres also. D&T.
urgh urgh urgh.
i just saw the L changed the world trailer.
I'm seriously behind times.
From about P5 like that,siauxin and cat was already mad over death note.
and siauxin was particularly mad about L.Lawliet.
After 2 years then i got the same reaction.
Hmm. L.Lawliet so cuteee:D
so cute. so cute. so cute.
but nevermind,its never too late to start.
I'm gonna ask my mom to rent the DVD.
I will watch it. The suspense is killing me...
LOL. Now im thinking whether to save up and buy the death note comics.
should have borrowed from siauxin last time luhh D:
now look what has happened? =x
L died. thats so sad. cute cute de L.Lawliet how can die?!
the director is sooo evil. aargh.
I must have some weird disease back then.
Or else why would i have,you know,ignore the presence of death note?
too bad neither jasmine nor amanda is intrigued by it.
Jasmine say its not scary. Amanda didnt even watch.
hmm. how different opinions we have here.
btw,jasmine only love horror. only exception is ohshc.
WTH la.
i still have my D&T homework left T.T
okay,
byebyes:)
edited:
just realised something.
is shall credit Jamie for introducing death note to me.
Thank you my Percussion`BESTIE :D
c'mon get over ***.
and i wanna see how *** look like.