woah. its my 100th post. didn't realise i posted so much.
it was a fun day yesterday. thank god i had my nose in da vinci code so that i don't have to sing all the jaychou's songs. my mom's friends practically forced me too.
and Alfonso sang a lot of song. i still think he looks like xiaozhu leh..
bleh.and sinyee still sounds really nicee:D and i'm seriously surprised qiling can sing so err,loud. being a mother and all. guess she got th full practice into scolding her baby. and thank you sinyee jiejie for buying that kungfu dunk and secret DVDs for meee! and for freee too:D
Da vinci code is way coooooool:D robert langdon~~
i can't wait to read to the ending~!
Cat's dad died on April 25. In memory of,Mr.Low.
I sort of guessed so on friday after seeing her PM. but i didn't dare to ask.
you know,its sensitive. so yea,i made sure my news right after viewing cat's,siauxin's and chrysther's blog. though i don't know who's chrysther. cat's friend.
I'm really really sorry. I don't know what to say. I've always attempted a cheerful side of personality. When it comes to this type of thing,like Jonathan and Kevin's tragedy,its a bit awkward. But yea,I'm really really sorry.
I can't imagine how will i feel if it was my dad. And due to privacy matters,that Jonathan and Kevin thing I can't say. I don't think I can say..
Jonathan didn't really tell me not to say,but i think its better not to say laa:D
And once again,I'm really very sorry for Cat.
Jiayous Cat,i know you're a strong girl. You're always so cheerful and happy.
And i know Mr.Low must be a nice person too,even though i've never met him. But like father like daughter. CATHERINE LOW YUN XIAN JIAYOU WORHS!
i can't believe my 100th post involved such tragedy. And another tragedy is that i've not touched even one of my homework yet. And mind you,we have LOADS okay. *faints* luckily tomorrow is chinese,my best subject. so that i can spend all my time on chionging homework instead of revising. I should not have slacked yesterday. Remorse,remorse. but well,i can't wait for th exam period to come to an end. I really miss chinese orchestra. even peijun mummy said so. she finally added me in msn~
and chinese orchestra will resume on 9may. just after our last exam. so fast da zu. no revise or whatever=x my GONG~!
well,whatever.
byebyes:)
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HERMAN:D!